The Gel Blaster is the hottest new toy on the market created by a Dad of two during the covid pandemic shutdown that will get your kids outside and off their devices. It blasts an eco-friendly water based gel pellet called Gellets that are safe for people, pets, and the environment. Gellets are colorful absorbent beads that disintegrate on contact that dehydrate, leaving no stain, no mess and no clean up.
Gel blasters are a great way to have fun in the summer. They are non-toxic, safe, and easy to use. You can play with them by yourself or with friends. There are many different ways to play with gel blasters. You can play target practice, have a water gun fight, or even create your own game.
Here are some ideas for summer fun with gel blasters:
- Target practice: Set up some targets in your backyard or at the park and see how many you can hit. You can use anything as a target, such as cans, bottles, or even your friends.
- Water gun fight: Fill your gel blaster with water and have a water gun fight with your friends. This is a great way to cool off on a hot day.
- Create your own game: Get creative and come up with your own game to play with gel blasters. You can use your imagination to create a game that is fun and challenging for everyone.
No matter how you choose to play with gel blasters, you are sure to have a lot of fun. They are a great way to stay cool, get exercise, and have fun with friends.
Here are some safety tips to keep in mind when playing with gel blasters:
- Always wear eye protection. This is the most important safety tip.
- Never point a gel blaster at someone’s face.
- Only shoot at targets that are safe.
- Be aware of your surroundings and make sure there are no people or animals in the line of fire.
- Clean up after yourself. Make sure to pick up any gel balls that you shoot.
By following these safety tips, you can have a safe and fun summer with gel blasters.
GEL BLASTER SURGE $49.99 – Purchase on Amazon.com
- Semi- and Fully-Automatic blaster modes
- Comes with 10,000 eco-friendly Gellets®
- No mess – begins to dehydrate after impact
- Gellets® are all natural, non-toxic and non-irritating
- Get up to 4 hours of play on a single charge via USB-C
SURGE XL $89.99 – Purchase on Amazon.com
- New Long Range Blaster
- 3 ways to blast: Features 3 blasting modes, including full auto which launches up to 12 gellets per second.
- Never run out of gelets
- Running out of battery while playing is the ultimate buzzkill. With our new LED battery indicator system you’ll know exactly how much juice you have left in the tank.
- This product is recommended for ages 14+.