Motherhood Defined does accept contributor requests. However, we have very high standards and expect quality from all of our writers, both permanent and singular. The MDefined network has been published in print and online across the globe. We encourage articles from all walks of life that fit our family lifestyle and travel theme.
If you would like to be considered to contribute to Motherhood Defined, please follow these steps below:
All Submission Must Be Sent To – [email protected]
Our favorite submissions: travel experiences, travel guides, parenting tips, best of lists, mom/dad related.
Contributing To Motherhood Defined and the MDefined Network
- Only submit your article once. It can take up to 10 days to review your submission. If you do not hear back from us within 21 days, please feel free to reach out for confirmation of receiving.
- Only submit final drafts. If we require changes, we will let you know.
- All articles must include images that are approved for reproduction.
- Quality not quantity. We will only approve articles that “wow” us and fit with our vision.
- This submission must be original and not published anywhere else. Visit our writer’s guide for more information.
All contributors are allowed a link to their own site as well as social media links in the bio section. Make sure to add the following to the end of your submission:
- Website URL
- Social Links
Note: Promotional links are frowned upon and shouldn’t be purposefully in the body of the article. We value the work that you do and we will link accordingly where it naturally should go. Regular contributors will only be allowed no-follow links (with approval) inside submissions.
Rights for Editing
Motherhood Defined reserves the right to make edits to the content without notifying the author.
Requests to remove or change will not Honored
Once the article is received, we have full editing and publication rights. We will notify you in the case of your submission being rejected.
Submissions & Questions
Please send all submissions and questions to [email protected] Be sure to label your email title as Submission for faster consideration.