Summer is full effect and it’s time give yourself a well-deserved break. With summer days jam packed with various social get togethers, sporting events and the bustle of all the kids’ friends and activities, that leave us our momlife few days to enjoy the fun. Packing for a quick trip can be stressful (and often last minute), so we’ve put together a list of essentials you’ll need to be prepared for a weekend away this summer. Godspeed!
1. Heliocare® Daily Use Antioxidant Formula – This clinically proven, dermatologist-recommended, natural dietary supplement contains Fernblock® PLE Technology, a powerful antioxidant formula that aids in eliminating free radicals caused by factors you’re likely to encounter during your weekend trips. Factors include pollution, sun exposure, certain foods, excessive alcohol and even exercise. Now vegan and free of gluten and artificial dyes, Heliocare capsules have antioxidant effects to maintain younger-looking, more resilient skin*.
2. Bathing Suit and Shorts – Whether you’re headed to the beach, pool, or just want to soak up the sun, you’re definitely going to need one (or more!) bathing suit. Throw a pair of shorts on with it and hit the beach bar for the ultimate laid back “surfer girl” look.
3. Jean Jacket – Hot summer days can turn to chilly nights. Add this extra layer in the evening to keep you warm while still looking fashionable.
4. Sandals – These shoes are a must for any warm weather vacation. Whether you prefer flip-flops, gladiators, or jellies, you’ll need a pair of these every day!
5. Moisturizer – Salt water, chlorine and sun exposure can dry your skin, so be sure to frequently lather up with your favorite moisturizer.
6. Sunglasses, Sunscreen and a Hat – Protect your skin from sun damage by applying SPF 30 or higher before going outdoors. Don’t forget to reapply. And whether your style is a baseball cap or oversized floppy hat, don’t forget to pack a hat and some sunglasses from our favorite online shop, Sunglass Warehouse to protect eyes and the delicate area around the eyes from harsh sun rays.
7. Phone Charger – It’s likely the last thing you’ll pack but you know you will need it. A dead phone is a downer and can be nerve-wracking in an unknown place, so always make sure it’s fully juiced before heading out the door.
With these “must-have” travel items, the fear of “forgetting something” won’t put a damper on your travels plans. So, whether you’re heading on a road trip or a beach getaway, be sure to plan ahead with a full stock of summer essentials, pack smart and have a summer worth remembering!