The berries are in season and at their peak of flavor, making it the perfect time to create outside of the stand salad box. Add a splash of vinaigrette dressing to your favorite mix of berries, cheese, spinach and chicken to create an amazing blast of sweetness in every bite.
Berry, Feta, Spinach Chicken Salad
Number of servings -8-12
Serving size 1-2 c
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and sliced thin
- 1 bag or tub of baby spinach leaves or spring mix if you prefer
- Fresh strawberries and blue berries
- Feta cheese
Homemade vinaigrette dressing
- ½ c olive oil
- ¼ c balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs. honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients together in bowl and serve.
- Dressing can be served on side or tossed into salad.
Love this recipe? Checkout Nutrition Tips for a Healthy Summer next for more great suggestions.