Are you looking for a great fall beverage for your next grown up get together? This Tipsy Pumpkin Spice Frappe has perfect cold weather flavor whether you want to make a pitcher to share at a party or one for yourself to enjoy on a winter evening. Have a sip while setting out milk and cookies for the big guy. No matter what the occasion, the tipsy pumpkin spice frappe is a must try boozy addition to a classic fall/winter favorite.
Tipsy Pumpkin Spice Frappe
- 1-2 cups cold coffee
- coffee liquor
- vodka – pumpkin flavor if available
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie extract
- whipped topping
- caramel syrup
- Freeze the cold coffee in an ice cube tray until solid.
- In a blender combine 2 shots coffee liquor, 2 shots vodka, 1 cup half and half, the pumpkin pie extract, and the frozen coffee.
- Blend on high until coffee ice is crushed.
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped topping and caramel syrup.
- You can add caramel syrup when blending as well as cinnamon and nutmeg if you like.
Recipe yields 2 -3 servings.
Have you tried a tispy frappe yet? Which flavor is your favorite?