Natural House probiotic cleaning products brings you a revolutionary, new method of cleaning the most dirty areas of your home. Utilizing non-toxic, probiotic cleaning agents, Natural House products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for all of the members of your Natural House.
Here’s a little more info about Natural House’s all-natural cleaning products
- Products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House’s plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- Earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
The short and skinny of it is this… Natural House natural probiotic cleaners keep on cleaning long after you’ve stopped!
What the momma thinks
After 3 weeks with Natural House’s probiotic household cleaners, I can safely say they do work. The fact that they do their job and offer a all-natural solution for our home filled with young children is enough to keep me coming back as a consumer.
Trashy was the easiest for us to try as their instructions on use were super simple. In fact this was the first time I ever clean or deodorized our outside trash container. Before that Wednesday (trash day), I would nearly hold my breath when tossing in the trash bags into the city provided, green bin. I mean they delivered it with the stench and I always just assumed that is how it should be after years of use. So after the garbage men came around and emptied the container, I pulled it from the road and gave it a good hosing and then a good spray with Natural House Trashy. Minutes later a good wipe down and it was no longer a stink bomb I held my breath when passing. While it was definitely not good as new, the trash bin was clean and manageable once again. Of course after the wonderful experience outside I used it on our 13 gallon trash can inside and the 3 smaller bins inside. All went as expected – clean and well clean!
Next up was Sinky. We do not have a garbage disposal but I have had some issues with slow draining in my kitchen sink. So for three weeks, I used as directed in hopes that it would make a difference even though we lacked the garbage disposal system. I have noticed that the water drains as it should most of the time and if it is not, more than likely my children stuck something in the sink they shouldn’t have (like macaroni). I want to note though that the scent at my kitchen sink is lightly pleasant even without the use of air fresheners. I believe that even though we didn’t have a disposable that the pipes themselves were carrying a mild odor from being what they are and using Sinky helped clean up the inner works that I would not have been able to reach without its use.
Flushy however was our only slight disappointment. After three weeks of use, I still noticed the same rings that required a good scrubbing during our weekly cleaning day. With that being said, do keep in mind that we are a house of 6 with four small children. One of those is potty training and two are the most inconsiderate bathroom users I know (not flushing, all over the place, just plan yuck). So perhaps given a different household, this could have gone better. However I do like the blue water and the toilets flush beautifully of course.
All in all two of the three products we tested from Natural House worked amazingly well. I will be buying them again especially trashy. I would also like to give Flushy a try again in a few years and add a few more of their products to my home. After all all-natural cleaning products are important to me as a parent and I feel better knowing that this is what we use in our home is safer around my children than most of the options we have used in the past. I am happy we gave Natural House probiotic household cleaners a try and have made a change even if small in our everyday lives.
Natural House is sending one Mom to Bed by 8 reader a 30 day supply of Trashy, Sinky and Flushy for your to use in your home!
Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.