Frozen Fudge Pops
- 1 can (12 fl. oz) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 10 (3 oz.) paper cups
- 10 wooden craft sticks (found in cake decorating or hobby shops)
CAREFULLY POUR about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture into each cup. Cover each cup with foil. Insert one stick through the center of each foil.
FREEZE for 4 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen. Peel off cup and enjoy. Freeze no longer than 1 month.
• Frozen treat molds can be used. Yield may vary.
• For a richer, chocolate flavor, substitute 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels for the milk chocolate morsels.