Cooking as a family has become more of a daily routine around here. While it can be super fun to create goodies with the kiddos, it can be challenging as well. So when the Easter planning began, we all decided to go with a series of delightfully looking dishes that do not require many ingredients and not a lot of time. Win, win for the mom team or at least for the clean-up afterwards.
One of my favorites treats no matter the reason are truffles. There is just something special about the creamy chocolate balls that can be created with on three “Yes, THREE!” ingredients. Originating from Brazil as a sweet treat option for kids parties that have made their way into our hearts and way up the list favorite desserts!
[recipe title=”Easter Chocolate Truffles” time=”10 mins” difficulty=”easy”]
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine cocoa, butter and condensed milk.
- With a wooden spoon, cook, stirring until it thickens up, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest, in the fridge for a couple of hours, until cool enough to handle.
- Form into small balls and roll into sprinkles.
- Keep chilled until serving.
Lasts for about a week in the fridge. Enjoy!
Make sure to subscribe for more great easy recipes to get your and the kids in the kitchen!