This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DairyPure Milk for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
It is a proven fact that clutter can cause a decline in mood. Now who wants that? Not us, said my family and we began a mission to clean out our cluttered home, removing everything that wasn’t necessary in our life.
5 Ways To Clean Out A Cluttered Home
1. If it is stacked up or piled up, it goes.
2. Remove any clothing and shoes you have not worn in the last two years.
3. Clean out the food pantry.
4. Just say no. One of the easiest way to declutter is to stop adding to it.
5. Use what you have before you buy more. Like enjoying snack time with a peanut butter sandwich and DairyPure milk available from your local dairy, a simple choice for moms (get DairyPure Recipe inspiration on Pinterest).
Huge thank you to DairyPure for inspiring today’s post. DairyPure milk is the only milk backed by an exclusive 5 Point Purity Promise:
- No artificial growth hormones – “No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.”
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
Learn more about DairyPure and connect with DairyPure on Facebook.
What tips can you offer to help others declutter their home?