Please welcome one this year’s fav’ed MPM Holiday Gift Guide participants and their fabulous 8″ Professional Chef’s Knife featuring one of the largest advanced ceramics blades produced by Kyocera. For those of you looking for a gift for the hard to buy for, those just starting out or over again and even for the in the kitchen lover, look no further as this is it!
This special knife offers a deeper blade with greater knuckle clearance is a key feature of this distinctive design and a comfortable ergonomic handle provides precise control and ease of handling. This allows for longer use with less wear to the skin. For those of you who like to dice up a meal, knowing how an bad handle can cause reddening and even pain in the grip. With Kyocera that is no longer an issue.
The sleek, ultra-sharp advanced ceramic knife is ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. While it is firmly suggested this unit is not for carving, this knife is still a go to piece for those everyday cooking adventures. In fact, I found the oddly narrow and extremely sharp blade to be one that will rival even some of my ultimate favorites.
A special note from the manufacture: The Kyocera zirconium oxide blade will stay razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional cutlery, making it ideal for everyday use. I have actively used this piece for 6 of the last 7 days and have not noticed any change in the quality. Only time will tell if it will remain that way. So look for an update in about 3 months!
8″ Professional Chef’s Knife features:
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods.
- No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food.
- Will never rust. ∙ Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
For those of you like myself who maybe concerned on how the heck would you sharpen your new knife, here is an additional offer from the manufacture: Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment. Up to two (2) knives – $10; $5 for each additional knife.
One winner will receive a Kyocera 8″ Professional Chef’s Knife.
Giveaway ends November 29th at 11:59pm, open to US residents, ages 18+. Only one entrant per household, per address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Enter using the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: All opinions seen in this publication are those of the writer and may differ from your own. MomtoBedby8.com may have receive product or payment as a condition of this publication. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipment to the winner. This sweepstakes is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. For questions or to have your product featured on Mom to Bed by 8, email Teri at [email protected].