SentrySafe is proud to announce a new line in valuable protection. Now with 60% bigger bolts and a pry-resistant hinge bar the Big Bolts safes provide additional security while maintaining the same great standards in fire and water protection. Improvements to the mechanical combination lock such as audible feedback make accessing your important documents and valuables easier than ever. Features such as a key rack, door tray and multi-position shelf help keep items organized during storage.
- UL classified for fire endurance for 1 hour up to 1700°F
- ETL verified to pass a 15 foot drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, Memory Sticks and USB Drives up to 1700°
- ETL verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24 hours
- 4 large 1-inch bolts – 60% bigger than traditional safes
- Pry-resistant hinge bar helps provide additional protection from forced entry
- Mechanical combination lock
- A multi-position shelf to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door tray and door pocket for small items
- May be bolted down to prevent unauthorized entry (bolt down kit not included)
Are you a blogger? Well if so SentrySafe has a special treat in store for you. SentrySafe’s Spring Clean Challenge is a national campaign in which five bloggers are competing to win up to $2,500 in donations to a charity of their choice through weekly cleaning/organization challenges. The challenge will be housed on SentrySafe’s Facebook page within the next day or two. Each week, the blogger who generates the most comments will win a small donation to their charity and five of their fans who commented that week will be randomly selected to win a safe.
Giveaway ends June 23 at 11:59pm, open to US residents only, ages 18+. Brought to you by StentrySafe and Mom to Bed by 8.
One lucky winner will receive a SentrySafe Combination Big Bolts Fire-Safe. To enter please use the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Mom to Bed by 8 is not responsible for sponsor who do not fulfill prize shipments. However we will make several attempts to ensure this does not happen.